1. This video from last year, a clip from British TV show “This Morning,” features psychic Stephany Fay Cohen, who claims to regularly sleep with various alien species.
The best part of this video (besides the set design) happens right away, when the British man with gray hair says “out of this world orgasms.” (Get it? Literally.) In the interview, Cohen claims to have an Octopus Man boyfriend named Ian, as well as various encounters with cat people (whom Cohen says are “extremely charged, sexually”), reptilians, and greys.
2. In 1957, Brazilian farmer Antônio Vilas-Boas claimed to have been abducted by aliens—one of whom he had sex with.
After undergoing several unpleasant tests (including having blood drawn from his chin), Vilas-Boas claimed that an attractive female alien with “large, blue catlike eyes,” platinum blond hair, and bright red pubic and underarm hair (!) came into the room where he was being held, and they had sex. Vilas-Boas’ account became the first abduction experience to gain widespread media attention.
3. Chinese farmer Meng Zhaoguo claims to have had sex with an alien in 1994; he’s shown here taking (and passing) a lie detector test about the encounter.
Meng says he was working when he saw a UFO that had apparently landed on a mountainside. After going to investigate, and blacking out, Meng was visited that night by a female alien—whom he described as nearly 10 feet tall, with 12 fingers and “braided leg hair”—and they had sex for 40 minutes while floating.
4. British councilor Simon Parkes, who is married, claims he meets up four times a year with an alien he calls “Cat Queen.” Parkes also claims to have father Cat Queen’s child, whom they named Zarka.
Parkes (shown here in one of a few hour-long interviews on YouTube) also claims to be part alien himself. His mum was nine feet tall, green, and had eight fingers. He looks more like his dad.
5. Jazz singer Pamela Stonebrooke (shown here in a fan-made video for her song “Alien”) claims to have had sex with a 6-foot reptilian alien.
Says Stonebrooke, “It was so intense and enjoyable and, without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men.” Her first encounter took place in 1998, and they went on for three years. “The orgasms were intense,” says Stonebrook. “When I tell [human] men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult.”
6. A Georgian artist named David Huggins who creates paintings that center around his encounters (often sexual) with alien beings.
An art blog interview with Huggins (about his encounters and his work) ran in 2011; for some reason the interviewer asked “Does the female ET’s vagina feel any different from a human female?” (AHHHH) Huggins replied, “I can’t say there was all that much warmth. The intense orgasm you would normally feel is toned down.” There’s also a book about him called Love in an Alien Purgatory.